Welcome to The Transformation Center at Center City Church
Our SOZO Ministry is within the network of Bethel Redding SOZO sites
What is SOZO?
SOZO is the Greek word translated "saved, healed, delivered". Sozo ministry is a unique inner healing deliverance ministry aimed to get to the root of things hindering your personal connection with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. With a healed connection, you can walk in the destiny to which you have been called.
A Sozo session is a time for the Sozo team to sit down with you and with the help of the Holy Spirit walk you through the process of freedom and wholeness. Sozo is not a counseling session but a time of interacting with Father, Son and Holy Spirit for wholeness and pursuing your destiny.
Do you need SOZO?
1. Do you have any doors that need to be closed from your past (i.e. sexual sins, occult involvement, fear or hatred)?
2. Have you ever put up a wall to protect yourself from others and/or from pain?
3. Is there something in your life that you need healing or deliverance from?
4. Do you have any strongholds in your life that need to be broken?
5. Have you developed false beliefs about God that you need to replace with truth?
6. Do you have wounds that you received in your childhood that still manifest in
your life today?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then you need SOZO
Suggested donations for SOZO Personal Sessions:
The Sozo Ministry operates by donations only. The suggested donation for a Sozo personal session is $45, to secure your appointment, we appreciate your session donation upon booking. Donations help keep this vital ministry in operation.
If you must cancel your appointment, we ask you do so within 24 hours of your Sozo. If your Sozo is cancelled within the 24-hour notice, the donation paid at booking will be applied towards your next appointment.
If you cancel in less than 24-hours or do not show for your appointment, no refund or credit will be given.
Once you have scheduled your Sozo with our Transformation Center, you can give your donation one of two ways:
-Paypal through our website, please state the donation is for Sozo for "your name"
-Mail a check, checks are to be made to: Center City Church and earmarked "Sozo". Please be advised your Sozo is not confirmed until half your Sozo donation has been paid and this is required to be done within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment